We’re looking for someone who is hard working, very detailed, passionate about Production in the Church, and motivated to spread the Gospel through technology. This role will lead NewSpring Church in supporting and maintaining Audio, Video, and Lighting equipment for all campuses. If you enjoy exploring new AVL equipment, operating and training volunteers and staff on using AVL equipment, and find joy in new technology integration from start to finish, this role could be for you!
Qualifications for this job:
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Have the ability to lead in high-stress environments with flexibility and serving others in mind.
- Have a proven record of integration in both new and existing production equipment into AVL systems.
- Have the ability to lead effective teams in installation and running systems for Gatherings.
Two important things you should know:
- All NewSpring staff members agree to uphold our church’s vision and values as well as our beliefs. (You can learn more about our beliefs here.)
- This job is located in Anderson, SC. Meet the team and learn more about the Upstate Campuses here.
Feel like this job was made for you? Get details about the role responsibilities and apply below.
View More Jobs