Fully devoted hearts lead to full lives
From Prayers for the Next Generation: A 14-Day Prayer Guide
“For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...” - 2 Chronicles 16:9, NIV
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” - John 10:10, NIV
God is looking for young adults whose hearts are fully committed to strengthen and change the world through. Too often, we buy the lie that our greatest achievements and adventures will come as a result of our careers, our social followings, or our travels.
But Jesus reminds us that the rich, full life every young adult longs for is found in Him. Let’s pray today for Rally, that men and women between 18 and 25 would know the abundant life God has promised.
What to Pray
- How has Jesus made your life full? What can you start today praising Him for?
- What do you want to see the next generation of leaders experience in abundance? Pray for those things specifically.
- God makes four promises to all of His children. He promises to save us, free us, to give us purpose and a family. Pray for Rally to be a place where young adults see these promises fulfilled in their lives.
- John 10:10 says, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy...” Satan knows the power of that exists in a fully committed follower of Jesus, and he will do anything to steal our devotion.
- Pray for college students and young adults to be strengthened as they read the Bible, pray, and gather in Rally groups.
- Pray for Rally Group leaders. Ask God to send spiritual mothers and fathers who can show young adults how to devote their lives to Jesus in every season.
- Pray for transformation on college campuses in your community and across the state as young men and women commit their lives to the Lord.