Pray for new volunteers in KidSpring, Fuse, and Rally
From Prayers for the Next Generation: A 14-Day Prayer Guide
“How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!’” - Romans 10:14-15, NIV
All across the state, kids, teens, and young adults are looking for men and women mature in their faith who can show them what it means to follow Jesus.
Let’s pray for spiritual mothers and fathers who will step in to serve in KidSpring, Fuse, and Rally. Let’s pray for room leaders for Gauntlet, and for people passionate about the next generation to find their place in our NewSpring family.
What to Pray
- Every week, volunteers in KidSpring and Fuse are sharing the Gospel with their words and their actions. Thank God for the men and women already giving their time and wisdom to the next generation!
- Ever seen a parent beam with pride when someone praises their child? If you know someone who serves in KidSpring, Fuse, or Rally, thank God for them by name.
- Think about the impact that person is having on young men and women around them and celebrate them with their heavenly Dad.
- Romans 10:15 says, “how can anyone preach unless they are sent?” Pray for the Holy Spirit to send adults in our church into kid’s ministry, student ministry, and serving young adults.
- Do you know someone passionate about passing our faith to the next generation? Ask God what, if anything, you can do to help that person step into what He’s called them to.
- Pray for adults to follow the Holy Spirit’s prompting to serve at Gauntlet. Ask God to bless those who go by making up for everything they’ll give up to be part of this extraordinary week. For example:
- What they give up in vacation time, ask God to replace with quality time.
- What they give up physical rest, ask God to fill them with spiritual rest.
- Pray for a renewed understanding of the power of the Gospel. Pray that as we grow in relationship with Jesus, our understanding of His grace grows, too. May we never lose sight of how good the good news is.